Children must be five years old on or before August 1st to attend Kindergarten. Parents must call 740-699-2395 to schedule an appointment. Please bring copies of the following items to your appointment:
- Completed Registration Forms (Click HERE)
- Child’s Official State Birth Certificate
- Court/Custody Documents, if applicable
- Parental Identification (driver’s license)
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, rent receipt, etc.)
- Current Immunization Records
Children do not need to attend registration. Kindergarten screening appointments will be made during registration and takes place in May at the Elementary School building.
Open Enrollment applications will be available at the time of registration.