EXTENDED SCHOOL YEAR SERVICES
Thursday, June 11, 2020
General Guidelines for Extended School Year Services
PARENTS & STAFF: IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR SUSPECT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, PLEASE STAY HOME AND KEEP YOUR CHILD AT HOME
- All staff to be temperature tested prior to work & self-record.
- All staff wear masks or face guards as practical (gloves optional).
- Students assigned to individual rooms with 1:1 staff.
- Student temps taken and recorded (parents as well IF THEY CONSENT).
- Classrooms cleaned after every session.
- Students will be limited to the same materials, table, and electronics.
- Students will be monitored for proper handwashing; hand sanitizers will be used when hand washing is not practical or for more frequent sanitization.
- Students should bring their own water bottles/drinks (no water fountains to be used).
- Students should bring preferred snacks though pre-packaged snacks will be provided.
- Rooms receive Clorox 360 treatment at the end of each day.