Phone: (740) 695-1624 Fax: (740) 695-1627
108 Woodrow Ave. St. Clairsville, OH 43950
St. Clairsville Schools
Home of the Red Devils!
St. Clairsville Home
District Profile Page
Forms & Links
Health and Safety
Lunch Menu/Payschools Central
St. Clairsville Band
St. C Destination Imagination
St. C Singers
Belmont Online School
School Levy Improvements
Business Advisory Council
DISTRICT REGISTRATION OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tammy Weisal at 740-699-2395
for an appointment.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
The following documents are required for enrollment:
(original and "official" state-issued)
Parent/Guardian driver license
or state-issued photo identification
Proof of Residency
- Utility bill, rent receipt or contract, mortgage papers, property tax bill, deed, etc. If subleasing or sharing a residence, a residency affidavit is required.
Proof of Custody
- In cases of legal separation or divorce, court documents must be provided naming the parent as the residential/custodial parent.
Student's most recent
schedule or report card
, if applicable
Special Education or Section 504 Plan
- if applicable, provide a copy of evaluation (ETR), IEP, or 504 Plan
Affidavit for Bona Fide Legal Change or Residence
- required for participation in interscholastic athletics (grades 9-12, only)
- if applicable, provide authorization form for Epi-pen, Inhaler, any medications taken during the school day. Food Allergy Action Plan required for students with food allergies.
NOTIFICATION OF WITHDRAWAL
RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT (.rtf)
2019-2020 Open Enrollment Application
Please complete and submit to the Administration Building.
View text-based website