1. Come out for evening of entertainment with this year's Queen of Queens pageant. Tonight at 7PM in the Middle School Auditorium.
2. The ACT test for juniors took place this week on 2/28 and 3/1. If you missed this test, please see Mr. Sleutz.
3. Attention seniors -- cap and gowns are in. They will be distributed in April. Please remember that all fees must be paid before a student can recieve thier cap and gown.
4. There will be a meeting at lunch on Monday, March 5th in Coach Truchan's room for anyone interested in playing Volleyball.
5. Presale tickets for Boys Sectional Basketball are available in the high school office. The game is at home and all tickets are $6 in advance and $7 at the door. Our school recieves $2 for every tickets sold. No regular season passes accepted as this is an OHSAA event.
1. There will be a meeting for senior class officers during lunch tomorrow in the HS office. Please bring your lunch.
2. Anyone interested in participating in track and field this upcoming season should see Coach Ciroli.
3. Prom table forms are available in the office. If you would like to sit with your friends at prom, fill out a form and turn it back in to Mrs. Skaggs by march 20th.
1. The Wheeling Park Dance team will be hosting a dress sale on Saturday, February 24th. If you are interested in buying or selling dresses/jewlery/purses, stop in the high school office.
1. Culture Club Members -- sign up to make Chinese food for lunch on 2/19 in Room 305
2. Any student wishing to participate in the College Credit Plus program during the 2018-19 school year must submit a letter of intent, textbook purchasing policy and FERPA form to Ms. Sirbaugh between 2/15 and 4/1. This includes students who are currently in the program.
3. A new chess club has been created recently at the Ohio County Public Library